Monday, October 18, 2004

Because 4PM is the best time to get dick done

Château Nîce whiteboard of DOOM and MAYHEM (and nîceness!)


S: BTW. I served that gossip columnist dude from the national post. the one with the celebrity gossip. he's kinda of a prick.

V: I don't read the national post, so I don't know who that is, but it's probably not shocking that a gossip columnist (especially from the post-can you tell I hate it?) can be a prick. Did he call you honey or shoo you with his hand while on his cell phone? I'm just being petty. I'm sure he's a saint....

S:
he’s the kind of person who doesn't make eye contact when giving you food orders. or who'll 'jokingly' inquire:
"so is our food coming up anytime soon?"

"well, you did order your burger medium well, and we want to ensure that it is cooked exactly to your liking."

V: I know those guys well.
The worst is when you say, "hi, how are you this evening?"
and they respond with, "water, no ice"
We should put that on the blog. Top 10 customer service pet peeves

S: I'm not bitter yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mariza said...

Love it!
I think we need to change the name of our blog.

10/18/2004 4:31 PM  
Blogger Monsieur Bonhomme said...

like hell we do!

10/18/2004 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home