Tuesday, February 13, 2007

protuberances on my neck

"That's quite the pimple you've got there on your neck."
"A pimple? Really?"
"Yep."
"Ah jeez, I'd been playing with it all day -- I thought it was my mole!" I've had this body for 30 years, and you'd think I should know by now, where my mole's been affixed to my neck all my life. I thought it was a little more bulbous than usual!
"That's not a mole, it's a beauty mark."
"What's the difference?"
M shrugs. "A mole sticks out...?"

"Oh it is a mole alright. I've seen pictures where this mole has cast a little shadow on my neck." My mole sits left of center. I can feel a tuft of hair sprouting out of it already. It's that age thing again.

2 Comments:

Blogger orange you glad said...

Dude, if that photo is what the thing on your neck looks like then I think you had better go to the doctor to get it checked out. Seriously.

2/13/2007 3:29 PM  
Blogger Mariza said...

Was that the front or back?

2/14/2007 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home