Tuesday, December 28, 2004

greetings from manhattan

"what are you, a cat?"
"well no. but my mother is. i'm mostly canadian"
"your mother is a cat?"
"born that way, yes. but she married a canadian."
"bet you get a lot of comments with those ears"
"yes, yes i do. just trying to inject a little fun into your evening."
"what's with the cat ears anyway?"
"they keep my ears warm"
"uh-huh"
"and they put a smile on people's faces"
"yes, yes they do. enjoy your visit to the united states of america. please move down to baggage inspection"
"thank you"
"meow!"
those customs officers... like putty in my hands... never have i had so many grown men in uniform meow at me -- in fact, never have i had ANY men meow at me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariza said...

Wow. Have fun on the subway.

12/29/2004 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home