Friday, September 01, 2006

Today I am a cranky bitch

It all started last night. Well, mostly. I've been somewhat exhausted from this week of working late and last night's cold spell forced me to put socks on for the first time in months. I payed my bills, wrote a rent cheque for Flavio and put it right back into my cheque book, forgetting to give it to him. I had intended to iron the Everest-sized pile of clean clothes scattered on and around my bed but I gave in to the urge to lie down right on top of the pile while waiting for the iron to heat up. I fell asleep. Woke up around 11:30, unplugged the iron (it has auto shut-off safety feature for memory-tards like me), managed to take off jeans and put on jammie pants and crawled under the pile of clothes and went to bed. No chi kung. Nothing accomplished. Woke up late. Cranky. It's cold toay, I can feel it in my throat. Summer is over. The work load ahead of me is bigger than the pile of clothes in my room. Somebody hit me over the head with a frying pan. Please.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angry Brown Man said...

I say blame the sardines.

9/01/2006 2:13 PM  
Blogger Mariza said...

ha, no they're the reason the rest of the office is cranky this afternoon.

9/01/2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger Lottie said...

cranky days are necessary to keep us all in check. at least you have reason to be googly-eyed nowadays. so life can't be too horrible ;)

9/02/2006 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home