Monday, March 19, 2007

i think we miss you?

Who feels like going for Ethiopian this week? Wednesday or Thursday, perhaps? We can bring a life-size cardboard cut-out of M, so that it will feel like she's there with us :)

wed, hmm... perhaps i could meet you later(the likelihood of that increasing, if you pick an ethnic cuisine other than ethiopian... no offense to ethiopia of course)

i've got this Sudan craving for worldly cuisine... Kenya suggest anything else? perhaps a different continent? howzabout... Costa Rican?

ethiopian food does make me in-continent, so I would suggest european(though if european AND pooin then the costa rican will be rican a toll on my social life) but it tends to be expensive and I refuse to pick up the czech. i'm game for costa rica

I already have dinner plans with my friend R. But if you two don't mind that she comes along, then I'm sure she would love to come along too. You guys can vote and let me know! ;) I like all food. Except for hairy pig feet. That is the only thing I won't eat. Let me know!

yay! wednesday it is... don't worry, if they do serve pig knuckles, i'll make sure they're plucked and boiled.

yes, bring your friend R!

OJ! I decided that saying OJ is way more fun than saying OK. Where do we meet? I will pass along the word to Karen. She will be pleased. She likes food too. We have so much in common. It is why we are friends. If you miss M we can always bring along a brown wig for K to wear and get her to speak in a greek accent. Although M has no accent it is more fun to pretend that she does. :)

Pura Vida. 685 Lansdowne, north of Bloor on the east side. 8PM. Who else wants to come for a Hump Day Feast? You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home