Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Shiny floors - huzzah!

I'm a hog for the mop, I
rule the handle like a
janitorial general
I gyrate 'round the bucket like a
pig in the slop

I'm an oinker for the goop
I love it dirty, gritty, rough
I spread that tangy ammonia glop,
I eat it right up, wipe it
and rinse
--I use that shit up

I got moppin on my mind!
that grime is a crime and I
got
punishment on the brain
in every crevice I'm finding
dust and
I bust it
I lust to brush it up
I got bristles full o' clean
I got smiles for the sheen
so wipe it down real mean
cuz yo yo
I'm Queen o' the Gleam

5 Comments:

Blogger Mariza said...

I do hope it's really a mop you're referring to.

5/25/2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Man said...

you ruin my poem with your cynical wisecracks.

no mop for you!

5/25/2005 2:10 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Man said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/25/2005 2:11 PM  
Blogger Mariza said...

I hope that's a mop you're referring to.

5/25/2005 4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something stirred in me when i read your mop poem. I think we are of like minds.

Well, at least where mopping is concerned.

~ P. Jess

6/09/2005 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home