Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Sunday Dinner

If you are reading this post, then chances are that you find at least one (but hopefully all!) of the residents at Château Nîce somewhat tolerable. So why not join us for dinner this Sunday?
Since it is much too short notice for P-Tizzy to thaw some meat and wow us with his special sauce, we are venturing outside the Grove for a supposedly cheap and cheerful Colombian meal at La Paisa. And here it is, the map. According to NOW, "complete meals are $15 per person, including all taxes and tip. Average Main $7." Not a vegetarian-friendly menu. See you Sunday!
Date: Sunday, June 12, 2005
Time: 7:00 PM
Place: La Paisa, 1520 St. Clair Avenue West (at Caledonia)
Dress: rainproof
Diners confirmed at this time: 5

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the bonhomme providing the transportation? because i'm footlose and fancy free again, and loves me some anonymously cooked food!

6/08/2005 9:24 AM  
Blogger ers said...

Sounds meaty. I'm in. Will you guys save me a seat? I think I can figure out the transit...

6/09/2005 9:09 PM  
Blogger KarmaCake said...

Which I could've been there. It's 8:21pm and I'm exhausted from my day of family bonding inside my airconditioned condo. I've retreated to the computer room... envy.
envy.
envious me.

6/12/2005 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home