Friday, October 28, 2005

the night before

Party Planners
Chief Auditor


Party Planners


Ghosties




Delicious carcinogens

Do we have whole milk?
No we only have 2%
I need whole milk
YOU SHOULD HAVE READ YOUR RECIPE! I thought you needed buttermilk
18 tablespoons of butter
For 1 recipe?

I've tripled it... so 2 ¼ sticks of butter. Hmm. Guess we’ll just have to do classic Belgian with Pumpkin Topping
Nooooo! Belgians are banned from this party!
Banning Belgians, that’s in-FLEM-atory talk!
Nyuknuk
Huh?
Belgian -- Flemish -- get it?
Oh.
My phlegmish jokes are nothing to sneeze at!
Snort
That I got.
Baking soda and baking powder are the same thing right?
No
Oh this is very easy to make compared to the complicated book version. We have no folding in of egg whites to worry about.

I’m still wondering If I should make three at a time or just one...
If you feel you have the energy to do one waffle at a time -- the thing is, we’re supposed to rotate -- AND we might run out of bowls
My cookies are done!
I can’t do math. What’s 2/3 times 3?
2
½ times 3 is 1 ½ right?
Yes. Ok I’m ready to go –– got my recipe.
Why does it smell like bacon? Oh your cookies? Are they out of the oven?
No. They’re kinda burning. Oh yeh, so we might have a celebrity dining with us tomorrow...
Craig Davidson?
Yeh.
You know him?
No. But he said he might come...
Is he bringing an entourage? If he’s from the States we might have to frisk him
Why?
Because we’re an international checkpoint. Château Nîce: open borders…
You just want to frisk.
I should start thinking about my pumpkin. A scary one. Fewer knife angles.
I gotta go to bed soon
Your cookies are black.

Maybe we can tell people they're chocolate wafers.
Smells like burning.

:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home