Wednesday, November 02, 2005

all alone and lonely blues

the chateau is empty. I miss my housemates. how come they always work so late? I don't think I talked to 3 people all day. I thought I would miss it, but for me, since I resolved to become a new man (in the middle of June, when I acquired the love of my life, named Peaches), working from home is a baaaad idea... too much freedom, reminds me of the bad days, in prison, seduced by the keyboard... mind starts to flirt and wander... work does not get done. lonely lonely lonely, old habits and days spent writing stuff I can't even comprehend, or believe it possible to write. luckily the plumber came by to fix the girls' faucet. he remembered my name! and then there's bubble tea with peter. sweet sanity - thy name is bubble tea. (and just then the phone rang :-) it's peter... there is hope)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lottie said...

awww poor pattycakes... I am home now, but you seem to be sound asleep...

11/02/2005 10:59 PM  
Blogger Mariza said...

you may want to lay off the alcohol when "working" from home.

11/03/2005 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home