Saturday, January 21, 2006

amnesia at level

Despite my protests, M and A greased the bouncers anyway and got us into the club, shortly after midnight.
M: It was great. I had fun. No one tried to dry hump me.
L: I liked how I was the only person who knew all the words to the Rick Astley songs.
M: Uh, I knew some of the words. [Sings a NKOTB song, in falsetto, instead. You know the one -- with Joey and the ferris wheel. Sigh.]
L: I'm just irked that there seems to be some kind of conspiracy, keeping me away from the Devil's Martini.
M: You're not missing out! You would have had to do a lot more than to grease these guys up to get into the bar. The bouncers there are so not polite, not like the the gentlement at Level. PLUS one of them gave A $5! Cuz he liked her DIMPLES!
L: I want dimples.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mariza said...

I protest the inacuracy of my comments.

1/21/2006 5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home