Thursday, June 16, 2005

Brunch for Bowels plans

I told K and D about brunch on Sunday, so the pressure's on ;-)
BTW, who's cookin'?
Gah. Times likes these, wish I'd gotten that griddle pan... Pancakes or french toast?
French toast! Also, you two should invite all their lovely galpals, and I can ready my PG camera :-)
Done. Although I'm running out of friends for you to photograph.
Can't we chat about this on messenger? This french toast debate is clogging my box!
M doesn't IM at work. She is DILLIGENT.
Ya, I don't IM at work.
what about the lovely G – sans the burly beau of course...
Dear Mr. Man Hater,
You can't invite one without the other. However, I did invite her and didn't mention him. Whether or not she/they come is up to them now. =)

and yet email is so inefficient
I'm trying to be efficient at my job
I love men. I just have no use for them.
think global efficiency. it doesn't have to be a win-lose situation.
think
IM

HAHA. I have. Sadly, my social life loses out.

IF YOU ARE READING THIS, THEN YOU'RE INVITED -- ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE MALE. JUST LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE COMING ^_^

5 Comments:

Blogger KarmaCake said...

Don't tease!
Sunday my sisters and mum are going to a spa.
My dad is going out with my Brother in Law and lil' ol me is sans place to go.
I don't have a griddle pan... but, I can bring the best scones in the world with some strawberries and whipped cream!

6/16/2005 6:03 PM  
Blogger Mariza said...

mmmmmmmmm.

6/18/2005 2:13 AM  
Blogger Mariza said...

hey ming, all the french toast recipies our hungry hearts could desire!!

http://www.cooksrecipes.com/breakfast-dishes/french-toast-recipes.html

6/18/2005 2:18 AM  
Blogger KarmaCake said...

okay i need a time..

the strawberries are now rhubarb

when do i need to be there?

m

6/18/2005 9:42 PM  
Blogger Mariza said...

11am

6/19/2005 2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home