Thursday, November 10, 2005

I need a date

Let it be known - this post is an experiment in meeting new people in my cold & heartless Toronto.

To wit - Friday November 25th, 7:30 pm at Ristorante Boccaccio in North York. I have two seats at a fancy Italian dinner - ticket value $85 per.

Since my existing female friends (many of them burdened with significant others) are weary of me harrassing them to act as seat-fillers for various engagements (judging from the minimal response I get when sending out slapdash mass emails), and following on a renewed desire to meet some new and interesting strangers, combined with my general loathing for Lavalife and similarly sadistic social technology, I am putting the 'online word' out to the lady population of Toronto. If you've read my posts then you already know a bit about me (and so I will not explain my life story - please judge me by my anecdotes).

The proposition: if you are female, age 20-35 and want to be stuffed to the gills with delicious Italian, as well as have the effervescent Bonhomme as your dinner companion on the aforementioned eve of Nov 25, then make your case on this blog by leaving a comment. If you are shy about leaving your name and email, don't worry - use a codename and we can find a way to negotiate.

Otherwise I will ask the crazy women in the bus shelters.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monsieur Bonhomme said...

ha, I knew this would be tough, especially since there are very few randoms reading this site.

c'mon, don't be shy. you get a free dinner, no strings attached. all I ask is that you wear clean clothes and don't smell bad.

sure - it helps if you are brilliant and gorgeous, but mostly I'm looking for someone who is unafraid.

what are you waiting for?

11/12/2005 8:33 AM  
Blogger Monsieur Bonhomme said...

ok this experiment just didn't pan out. let's call off the search. Looks like plan B all over again.

11/17/2005 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home