Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So many days, so many possibilities

A four day long, long weekend and not a drop of rain in the forecast!
It's time to start thinking about how to fill those days. The obvious answer would be to go swimming every single day (duh!), but if the temperature is in the low to mid 20s, that won't be an option for my mediterranean blood.
I'm thinking berry picking on Friday and perhaps a picnic on the island or the lovely west end waterfront on Saturday. That leaves Sunday and Monday.
What I need are some suggestions and activity partners. The more the merrier!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angry Brown Man said...

I have gone berry picking at Whittamore's farm every year during the long weekend since I was a wee kid. I was actually supposed to be born on July 1 and I was late, so my mom went strawberry picking to induce labour. It didn't work and I ended up being born on the 4th... I haven't made plans to go picking this weekend, but I should get around to it soon I guess..

6/28/2007 9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home