Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fun as Hell

blind dates: fun fun fun.

also: vicious, agonizing, painful.

a perverse experiment. a learning experience. an adrenaline rush.

the ones that you like - they never seem to like you back.

bad timing. 'no sparks'. just didn't click.

cliché, I know.

where do I sign up for the priesthood?

oh it's not so bad, actually. meet new people. much entertainment value. thanks for coming out; talking to strangers takes courage. much respect and best wishes.

it's like I'm watching myself on tv.

do I post another ad?

no no no. hell no

- but I won't fear those women in the bus shelters

2 Comments:

Blogger Lottie said...

I look forward to seeing the scrapbook upon my return!

12/08/2005 4:59 AM  
Blogger Monsieur Bonhomme said...

I just got a wicked short haircut. Maybe that would have made a difference had I done it sooner.

12/08/2005 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home