Sunday, January 09, 2005

what to do with a bored Voula...

"I'm BOOOOORRRRRRREEEEDDD!"
"You need your boyfriend - where is he?"
"He's reading - he'd come over if I told him he had to."
"Tell him he doesn't have to read - it's all on the internet."
"What's on the internet?"
"Everything."
"Well, he still has to read it."
"No he doesn't - he just has to write 'refer to the internet'."
"Let's make a recipe from a gourmet magazine - something fatty, with bacon."
"We need to get you out of here."
"Uh-huh. Bacon, and butter, and sugar - oh my!"
"If Ming were here she'd tell us what to do."
"Who's Ming?"
"I thought that was what we were calling her..."
["I didn't say that!" ... "yeah, but we need a narrative device" ... "I always end up as the comic relief, the butt of all jokes. quote me on THAT, Bonhomme!" ... "we really need to get you out of here"]
"Teach me how to play guitar!"
"Ok... um, did you ever play piano as a kid?"
"Yup - four years."
"Then there's hope."
["You never said that!" ... "I just did!"]
"First step - G-chord."
"Is that the bear claw?"
"You already know it?"
"No."
"Ok Greca," [shakes head] "- show me your fingernails..."

3 Comments:

Blogger KarmaCake said...

boyfriends are nice but not as nice as bacon.
Piano's are nice but not as portable as guitars.
Computer's are nice but not as nice as reading.
However.
Learning to play guitar is nice, but, not as nice as eating bacon off a boyfriend.

Oops! Did I just get weird?

1/09/2005 10:04 PM  
Blogger Lottie said...

I really don't think Ming fits. Try again?

1/09/2005 11:08 PM  
Blogger Mariza said...

Nope. Ming it is. MD for short.

1/10/2005 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home